Center For Sight is a participating Medicare provider. We accept Medicare assignment, and we will file with your secondary insurance, if applicable.
Center For Sight is also a participating provider with the following Medicare Advantage plans:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Florida Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Florida Blue Medicare Advantage HMO (Requires PCP referrals)
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
Other plans accepted:
- Aetna (all commercial plans)
- BCBS FL (FloridaBlue)
- BlueCare HMO, SimplyBlue HMO
- MyBlue HMO (Requires PCP referrals)
- BlueOptions PPO, Network Blue, Traditional PPO, FL Blue Select
- Most out-of-state BCBS plans
- Not Local Plus network
- Evolutions Healthcare Network
- Humana (all commercial plans)
- Not Medicare Advantage Plans
- Multiplan/PHCS Network
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Network
- United Healthcare (all commercial plans)
Surgical Financial Arrangements
Depending upon your insurance or Medicare coverage, we will ask you for a payment at the time of scheduling or no later than 3 days prior to your scheduled surgical procedure at the Center for Sight Naples. You should be prepared to pay for any co-payments, deductibles, coinsurance or elective surgical procedures before you receive care. We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Care Credit, personal checks and money orders.
We will be happy to submit a claim to your insurance company and/or Medicare for Center for Sight Naples costs. Based upon your insurance plan and Medicare coverage, you may receive separate billing for the surgeon and the anesthetist who provide your care at the Center for Sight Naples. You may also receive separate bills for pathology services, if pathology is ordered by your surgeon. You will receive a cost estimate prior to your surgical procedure from our financial counselors and information about your healthcare providers participation in your insurance plan or Medicare.
If you have any insurance/financial questions prior to your scheduled procedure, you may call our Financial Counselors at 239-261-8383. For billing questions after your surgical procedure, you may call our Billing Office at (239) 261-8383.
- Services may be provided in the ASC by the facility as well as by other health care providers who may separately bill the patient and such health care providers who may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the ASC.
- You may request from the ASC and other health care providers a more personalized estimate of charges and other information. You should contact each health care practitioner who will provide services in the facility to determine the health insurers and health maintenance organizations that the health care practitioner participates as a network provider or preferred provider.
- If you are unable to pay for services, we can assist you with application for financing from an outside vendor.
- Payment is due at time of service or, in some cases, before. If payment is not received in a timely fashion, you may be turned over to an outside credit collection agency.
- Following are the health care practitioners and medical practice groups with which the Center for Sight Naples ASC contracts to provide services in the facility. You may contact the practitioners and groups directly to determine the health insurers and health maintenance organizations with which they participate as network providers or preferred providers:
- Center for Sight Naples, 700 Neapolitan Way, Naples, FL 34103 (239) 261-8383
- Barrett R. Ginsberg, M.D. F.A.C.S. 77 8th St S b, Naples, FL 34102, (239) 325-2015
- Anesthesia Services Plus, Inc., 6241 ArcWay, Fort Myers, FL 33966, 1-800-437-5179
Center for Sight Naples will refund over payments promptly to the appropriate party upon identification of the over payment. If you believe you have made an over payment, please call us at (239) 261-8383.